Bad Credit Loans Guaranteed
Sometimes people need money urgently but they fail to get it due to bad credit history. What should be done in this case? Is it possible to get a loan with bad credit history? The nuances of getting a loan with a bad credit history are described below.
What is a credit history?
Credit history is information about whether a person took loans and how to repaid them. This information is stored and summarized by specialized organizations called credit history bureaus. Banks and microfinance institutions (MFIs) send requests to these bureaus when considering a loan application. If it turns out that the client has previously violated the debt repayment procedure, most likely he or she will get rejected.
All relations related to the storage and transfer of information about the borrower are governed by federal law.
How long do things stay on your credit reports?
Credit history is kept for 10 years. After this period, the information is destroyed. It can also be removed earlier. This happens in two cases:
- if the person has proved in court that the given bureau does not correspond to reality;
- if the person challenged the accuracy of the information in the bureau, and the latter agreed with these arguments.
How can I check my credit history?
You have the right to request one free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each of the three nationwide credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian. You can order it online from annualcreditreport.com, the only verified website for free credit reports, or call 1-877-322-8228.
Who can request my credit history?
Your credit history can be requested by banks or microfinance institutions that operate legally on the market. They usually do this when considering consumers' loan applications.
What is a credit score and how is it created?
Credit history should not be confused with a credit score. The first is a set of objective information about the borrower. The second is the assessment that the bank or microfinance organization gives to the client and thus decides whether it is worth lending money to this person.
Thus, there are no uniform rules for creating the credit score - each company has its own rules. A credit score is usually affected by several factors:
- past obligations of the borrower;
- current obligations of the borrower;
- the borrower's income size;
- the borrower's property.
Every creditor defines its own ranges for credit scores, but often the average FICO score range is used:
- Excellent: 800 to 850;
- Very Good: 740 to 799;
- Good: 670 to 739;
- Fair: 580 to 669;
- Poor: 300 to 579.
How can I improve my credit history?
People with bad credit are unlikely to get a bank loan. The most obvious way to fix your credit history is not to borrow money for 10 years, after which the information will be deleted. However, not everyone has such an opportunity. Therefore, we will consider other options for improving the situation:
- Take out a payday loan and repay it in a timely manner. You need to find a payday lender that is ready to lend you money. Then repay the loan in accordance with the established rules. Avoid delays and underpayments. This will demonstrate the good faith of the borrower;
- Do not repay debts ahead of schedule. This also negatively affects your credit history. After all, early payment is a loss for the creditor;
- Challenging. The method is suitable only if the bureau has recorded inaccurate information. The information is disputed directly at the bureau. If this does not help, they file a lawsuit.
Where can I get a guaranteed bad credit loan?
The popularity of microfinance institutions is constantly increasing. This is due to the many benefits of payday loans. Any adult person can take out a payday loan online via our referral service. To do this, you just need to fill out a short application form and submit it online. After this, we process your request and match you with the right lender. Payday loans have relaxed eligibility criteria and are easy to access. Loan amounts are usually limited to $1,000, and lending periods range from 5 days to 30 days. Money can be used for whatever purpose, including medical treatment, car repair, vacation, debt consolidation, education, etc. The main thing is that you repay your loan in a timely manner. Many MFIs issue money remotely - funds are sent to the borrower's bank account.
Who is eligible for a payday loan?
The service is available to everyone. Often, this product is used by:
- people who have informal employment;
- people with bad credit history who have been rejected by all banks;
- students who are unable to prove their solvency;
- freelancers experiencing a shortage of orders;
- other borrowers who need money urgently.
You can borrow money around the clock, seven days a week. Most lenders from our network even operate on weekends or holidays.
Below are common borrower eligibility requirements:
- be at least 18 years old;
- have a government-issued ID and an SSN;
- have a stable income (any type of income is suitable: wages, social benefits, pension, scholarship, etc.;
- have a valid bank accout in your name.
Advantages of bad credit loans
Here are the main benefits of bad credit loans issued via our referral service:
- Loyal attitude towards borrowers;
- Fast loan processing;
- Best offer for your individual needs;
- Same-day funding;
- High approval rates:
- Purely online process;
- MOney for whatever purpose;
- Any credit is accepted;
- Bonuses and discounts for regular customers;
- Multiple repayment options;
- Flexible terms.
Be sure to fill in all the fields in the questionnaire, make sure to enter correct, reliable information.
How to get a guaranteed loan if you have a bad credit history
To get accepted for a bad credit loan, you will have to spend only a few minutes. Just follow some steps:
- Submit your application - indicate the desired loan term and size and fill out a short application form. Submit your request and get matched with the right lender. This will take a few minutes;
- Review the loan offer and make sure you are satisfied with the loan rates ad terms. E-sign the loan agreement;
- Get money transferred to your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day.
If some clauses of the agreement seem disputable or incomprehensible to you, you can always ask your question to the service employee through the feedback form. So you get a really fast and beneficial loan and repay it without any problems.
Are you tired of being declined for a loan due to your poor credit history? Bad credit loans are not only real but very easy to access. Using our online referral service, you can borrow money quickly - around the clock, even if you are a student or a pensioner. It doesn't matter when exactly why you need financial support: with us, you will receive it on time.